Capezio Love Ballet Shoe - Child
Children's Leather Love Ballet Shoe for Beginners
Dance mums and teachers will love our unique Love Ballet® shoe. It features a power mesh Growth Packet™ that stretches a half size with the child’s growing foot. The hybrid sole creates the best of both worlds by having a two-part suede sole that allows the shoe to work as a full sole and a split-sole. Elastic straps are adjustable with sweet heart shaped buttons to fasten. Ideal for young dancers who need a little extra growing room.
- Constructed of soft leather
- Leather upper
- Hybrid sole design creates a two part suede sole that allows the shoe to function as both a full sole and split-sole
- Power mesh Growth Packet™ is composed of soft elastic binding and adjustable instep straps
- Flirty cotton lining featuring printed hearts, flowers, butterflies and lady bugs
- Hammered pleats for smooth floor contact
- Lightly padded insole
- No drawstring
- Adjustable instep strap features plush elastic with heart shaped buttons
- Whole sizes only. Begin with street shoe size - Half sizes go to the next size.
Shoes and accessories will be delivered to your school in bulk at conclusion of your order period.
Pear Shaped Body (Lower body is wider than your shoulders)
- Best leotard is a strappy or low-back leotard.
- A long seam on the leotard will also help to elongate your torso.
Inverted Triangle Body (Broad Shoulders, Narrow Waist & Hips)
- Better to choose a leotard with a wider strap, cap sleeve or a full sleeve.
- Soft colours help soften your broad shoulders and your best asset are your legs.
Rectangle Body (Your shoulders, waist and hips are the same size)
- Best assets to show off are your arms and legs.
- Need Curves on your leotards to show lines and high cut legs help (lucky all leotards have a beautiful leg-line) ☺
- High neck leotards are flattering to this figure.
- Something with a V shape in a two tone colour or curves in a two tone colour to give an illusion of a smaller waist line.
Apple Shape (Apple Shape bottom)
- Ladies will want to elongate your mid section.
- The High cut leg helps to do this and will give a perfect leg line and help create a smaller waist.
- Seams just above the waist or below the bust are good and curvy lines on the leotard will also help create a waist line.
- Low Neck lines are a must with the Apple Shape figure.
- Low Back helps give the illusion of a long torso or a see through back mesh leotard will help as well.
- A must is a good uplift bra to make your waist look smaller.
Hour Glass Figure (Proportionately curvy body)
- Time to show off your curves ☺
- Use a good uplift Bra.
- Curvy seams on the leotard or a princess line front and back.
- Thin to medium straps.
1. Bust: Measure at your fullest part in front along your bust line (with bra on if needed)
2. Waist: Measure at crease when bending (around your belly button). Tape measure is to be firm but not tight.
3. Hips: Tape Measure should be firm but do not pull tight. Measure around the biggest part of you bottom - this is the hip measurement needed. Normally between 6 to 8 inches lower than your waist depending on your age.
4. Girth: Run a tape measure full circle from your shoulder at the neck over the fullest part of your bust down through the centre of your crotch and back up to the starting point must be firm.
NOTE: REEDLE garments have considerable stretch and flexibility. Measurements are a rough guide so you don't need to worry if they don't exactly match your physique.